10.17.2011

Flutters

Last week I went to the doctor for my second trimester screening/check up.  We opted to do the genetic tests that are done with blood work during the first and second trimester and an ultrasound during the first trimester, all tests came back normal.  While at my appointment they listened to the baby's heart rate which was at 136.  My doctor informed me that I could come back November 1st to find out the sex of our baby but I couldn't get our schedules to allow it until November 10th much to my dismay.  I realize that it's only 9 more days...but dude, it's 9 MORE DAYS! 
Our baby is now the size of an avocado but we'll just stick with cupcake, it's much cuter!  Up until last week the sickness seemed to be worse but for the last 3 or 4 days I've felt pretty good.  I did start feeling congested last weekend and have been sneezing like crazy but that's par for the course with me.  I always have sinus issues when the seasons change.  I started feeling flutters last Tuesday so this baby is on the move.  I'm excited for the kicks to start so Hubby can feel them too.

2 comments:

mary had a... said...

YAY i'm so excited for you!! xoxo

Emily W said...

The wait to find out boy/girl feels long no matter what but it really stinks when you have additional time to wait! I will say though that since we found out, it feels like time has started travelling at warp speed. I'm so excited for you guys to find and out and see what you do with the nursery and everything!