10.30.2011

Trunk or Treat

We had our Trunk or Treat at church this past Saturday.  We were in charge of the photo booth which was super easy because Horse Country has some photogenic kids as it turns out.  We decided to pair down our trunk display this year because the activity was done when it was still light outside and that makes it less spooky.  We did blast our Halloween CD...there's nothing like a little Monster Mash to get you feeling festive this time of year!  It must be said that I totally ran out of candy and the mini tubs of play-doh that I was handing out.  I was unprepared and therefore lame to the last 10-15 kids that left our trunk empty handed.  Oh well, you live and you learn!

1 comment:

Emily W said...

You and your trunk look so cute! At least you didn't totally space on the whole trunk or treat thing like we did! I knew we were having one after the carnival but the thought to get candy and decorate the car never occured to me! Oh well!