11.06.2011

In The Words Of Bon Jovi

Whoa, we're halfway there!

Want to know what I look like at 20 weeks?
Chunky.
The conversation that Hubby and I had while taking this picture went a little something like this-
Hubby: I think the other angle was more flattering.
Me: I don't think the point of this picture is to be flattering. I'm trying to showcase my chunkiness.
Hubby: Well, just try to look natural.
Me: There is nothing natural about me taking a picture in which I am spotlighting my belly.

6 comments:

Heath said...

I can hear/see all this going down in my mind. Bless Mister's heart, he was trying to be polite without saying "you look chunky" lol

Theresa said...

You look great Tiff! Hard to believe it's gone this fast!

mary had a... said...

you do look just lovely! i LOVE the hair cut/style! Must see you in person soon!!!!

Emily W said...

Halfway! Woot! And you look adorable! It is awkward taking belly pics I think, definitely not an area we girls have practice highlighting! :)

Cindy said...

I love it! You look beautiful, baby chunk is totally cool :-)

Marina said...

Hahaha! Congratulations! That's awesome!