11.30.2011

Black Friday 2011

Me and my partner in crime, Bab, working the line at Target.
 Well, we conquered Black Friday 2011.  This year we started around 9:00 on Thanksgiving night and finished around 2:00 Friday morning.  Of course, we did some more shopping at retailers in the afternoon on Friday and I actually went back out with my Mom on Saturday morning.  Even though my shopping this year technically spanned 3 days I'll lump it all in to Black Friday.

For the first time in years we went to Wal Mart where we scored several Christmas gifts for the kidlets.  If there was ever any doubt that the Hubs and I love our nieces and nephews I think we put those to rest by going to Wal Mart for them.  I especially LOATHE Wally World and typically refuse any trips to that black hole.

We managed to lose Bab and Roc's exchange student in the Black Friday shuffle...we may or may not have threatened his life once he was found purchasing toys after looking for him for almost an hour.

My parents ventured out for their first ever Black Friday experience...it may also be the last time!   They did score a new LCD TV which is what they went for in the first place.

Not including the baby's nursery fabrics that I started purchasing the only other thing that we bought was bedding!  Actually, now that I think about it I also purchased a headband and some leopard print bows for the bambino.  Her accessory collection is growing almost as rapidly as her jam packed closet.
Some of the fabrics I scored at Black Friday sales for the nursery.  We're going pink, orange and gray...it's a start!

No comments: