11.10.2011

Thankful Thursday

Tulips in Virginia Spring 2011

I am thankful for:
*Healing. I've been thinking a lot lately about the significance of this week. Had I not miscarried in the spring I would have been having a baby this week. I am so grateful that for whatever reason the Lord saw it fit for us to be pregnant again by my due date. He truly gave us a miracle and today we find out if this little person is a boy or a girl.

*Family that over complicates the simplest of things. I tell myself that it is only because we all care about each other so much!

*Being able to stay home right now. I'll admit that I feel like time is dragging now that I am not working and that I dislike not being a productive member of society...but I know that there is a time and a season for everything. In the meantime, I'm glad that I have been afforded the luxury of being unemployed during a very convenient time in my life.

No comments: