8.02.2012

Growing Like A Weed

This little girl is growing so fast and growing out of some adorable/sentimental ensembles.I took the opportunity the other day to snap some shots of her in a few that are ready to be retired.

This is the Hubby's favorite outfit thus far.  I don't know what it is about a blue leopard romper but the man can't get enough of it.  Alas, it no longer snaps without digging into her juicy thighs...sad day.
My Mom smocked this little apple dress for Lo. I didn't do a great job and showing off the adorable ruffle along the hem and the matching ruffle bloomers that are bun huggers these days.  But, up in the top of the closet it goes.

This dress was worn by me and my sister and was purchased by my Nana. She only got to wear it once because I completely underestimated the size...oops!
Last but not least, this adorable ensemble made by my Mom. It reminds me of the little outfits she used to make for me when I was a baby/toddler.  Again, I didn't do a great job at capturing the strappy back and the bloomers with attached ruffle skirt.

5 comments:

Heath said...

Ok, I literally LOLd at the "bun huggers" comment!

I'm excited that she is able to hold her upper body up while laying on her stomach... can't wait for her 6 months photo shoot! And that smile. Simply sweet!

Emily W said...

First of all, she is too dang adorable! It is a good thing our husbands are gun people, I have a feeling they are going to need them when our girls hit dating age! :) and second, don't you just wish their clothes could grow with them?! It makes me so sad when LJ outgrows my favorite outfits!

Benson Family said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I hope I get to see her in person one day do I can squeeze those cheeks! She is a little sweetheart!

Benson Family said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I hope I get to see her in person one day do I can squeeze those cheeks! She is a little sweetheart!

Meg said...

So cute! I need to meet this little lady in person soon!!