11.06.2011

A Walk In The Park

The Hubs had a long weekend off of work so we took advantage of the extra down time and explored our beloved Horse Country.  We took a leisurely stroll through the park, ate lunch at our favorite deli downtown and went antiquing.  Did you know that Horse Country has some of the best antique stores around?  Here are some gems that Hubby took at the park-


And my find of the day from a hidden little antique store...this fabulous lamp.  Of course I replaced the cruddy old shade with this new textured one from Target but I am obsessed!  The shop I got it from was about to get in a huge estate of danish modern furniture.  I had to get out quick! 3 storage units full of danish modern sounds like heaven to me.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am totally coveting that lamp right now! It's exquisite. You have the best style ever!