7.14.2011

Dropping A Line

Dearest Pablo the yard guy,

Please do not touch my doorbell before 9:00 AM again.  I do realize that it is hot outside and it is supposed to rain and that you need money to support your family.  BUT, we didn't ask you to come to our house today and frankly, I think our yard still looks pretty dang good.  Your services are not needed at this time.

Sincerely,
Half asleep, braless home owner

P.S. Please stop by in another week when I am panicking about possibly having to maintain my own yard and cannot find your phone number.  Okay?  Thanks!

3 comments:

Marina said...

Hey braless homeowner,
LOL...you need to change your attitude. ;) hahaha! <3

House of Squitty said...

Haha! It was too early in the morning for him to just stop by and ask if he could do our yard right then and there. I don't answer the door when I am at home alone anyway....that's just how I roll! ;)

Angel said...

Hilfreakinlarious!