9.02.2012

A Bushel And A Peck

While on our vacation we had the opportunity to go to an apple orchard to pick apples.
This was the variety that Lo got to try.  There were SO many types of apples.

 The orchard was beautiful.
 Little Miss trying her first apple, she enjoyed licking it!
 Stepp Farms
 Checking out the scenery.
 The fam picking apples.
 Hanging out.
 We went on a hayride to see the farm, Lo was unimpressed with waiting for other people to load up so she watched some Curious George to pass the time.
 A cow!
 Pappy and his mini me.  E is showing off the marshmallow gun that he and
J Man bought at the Apple Festival.
 Munch and Lou being buddies on the ride.
 Our little fam
 Pappy and Mimi
 Nell and Jas
 Roc and Bab
 I thought this apple was so sweet I took it home!
When I look at this picture all I can think of is how my milky white skin is sizzling in the sun.  I made sure that Lo was protected from the sun at all times and failed to protect my own.  I'm far too pale to go out sans sunscreen!

Apple picking was probably the highlight of our trip.  We are already planning another trip to pick apples.  Mimi came home and made Lo some chunky applesauce with the fresh apples that we picked.

1 comment:

Heath said...

I can't wait for us to stop by when we're in the mountains!