9.18.2012

Cliff's Shower

My Bab and I had the opportunity to throw our old friend, Cliff, a baby shower this past weekend.  We tried to keep with her shabby chic gray and pink nursery motif, I think it looked superb.  The food was delicious and the bow making station was a hit.
I call this picture "Too many cooks in the kitchen".  This shows the assembling of the mini cookie pizzas, pasta salad skewers and mini brie cups.

Some of our shabby chic decor.  Tulle balls were recycled into a mobile for the nursery.

The favors- bags with mini loaves of bread and homemade citrus honey butter for celebrating the "bun in the oven".

Bows for baby- each guest got to assemble a bow for baby Claire to wear.  Also pictured, the C's that I mod podged which will be used in the nursery and the bow holder that I made.

I hate opening gifts in front of people and apparently so does Cliff.  I think she did a really good job at keeping up the enthusiasm though.

2 comments:

State of Grace said...

ummm...can you throw me a shower?? that would be enough incentive right there for me to get pregnant again!! HAHA That looks amazing!

Heath said...

Dang it! I didn't get my butter!
And can I just say, you and I together look like yin & yang? lol
My hair looks pitch black in these photos!