6.16.2011

Cleanin' Out My Phone

It's that time again!  These will be the last pictures from my iPhone, I'm switching to a droid this week and the camera is soooo much better.  Enjoy!
Best thing ever!  Magnum ice cream bars are divine..and so are manicured nails.

Delicious and juicy peaches that a friend gave me.  I sliced them and put them in the freezer for easy smoothie ingredients.

We played with the bells and whistles in Hubby's new car for so long we killed the battery.

This man keeps me laughing.  This time with a lamb puppet.

This time with a lens at the optometrist's.  He's a cute pirate.  ;)

The ceiling at one of my favorite places to eat in Horse Country, New Moon.

Our first "harvest".  Picking them in this basket makes me smile because growing up we picked my grandparents tomatoes in the same type.  Nothing like a tomato eaten fresh off the vine.

Hubby + Me according to Bath and Body Works.  Would you buy hand sanitizer based on your horoscope?

No comments: