9.01.2011

Mood Swings...Check

Today the business next door felt the wrath of me.  Since I have cut back my work schedule I am now at home a lot more and am observing more of the workings of our neighborhood.  We live next door to a small school since we are the first in our subdivision.  There is a clear division between houses and the business side of things.  Pablo, the yard guy is supposed to come and clean up our yard and he said that he would be here today or tomorrow.  Early this morning I heard a leaf blower so I went to investigate.  It was not Pablo, instead it was the yard crew at the school next door.  I witnessed said yard crew blowing all of the yard debris into our back yard.  Oh no they didn't! 

photo from leaf-blower.com


So, I looked up the phone number to the place next door and asked to speak with the director.  I told her what was going on and she went and told the crew to stop and take care of it the right way.  She then apologized profusely as to which made me feel bad and I told her it wasn't her fault but I didn't feel that it was right for Pablo to be cleaning up stuff from 2 different yards.  The nerve!  Then I took my trash bin down to the curb and gave the crew the evil eye...because I'm mature like that.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

hahahaha!!! I love your stories!