4.22.2012

Lo's Blessing

Miss Lo was blessed by her Daddy on April 22 at my parent's house with some of our family and friends in attendance.  It was a perfect day, we couldn't have asked for better.  Traditionally we Mormons bless our babies at church but we wanted to do it in a more intimate setting so everyone would feel comfortable.  Lo wore my blessing dress that my Mom made for me. 

We wanted to be sure that we had the right spirit when it came time to bless her so my sister gave the opening prayer, then my Dad said a few words, then Hubby blessed our girl with the most beautiful words and then my brother gave a closing prayer.  I think we succeeded because most of us were teary, it was a really sweet experience.
Three generations- me, Mimi and Lo

Aunt Heath
Babs and Roc with Miss Chunk

Hubby, Lo, myself and Juju
Our little family

Daddy's girl

The "Lion King" pose

Me and my little lady

Aunt Nell and Lo
The whole family

Ant, Kat and Baby P
Cliff and her mini me

Hubby, Lo, me, Shell and Captain

The best view of the dress and my funny Hubby.

No comments: