4.02.2012

Recovery

Having a c-section has me appreciating the human body more than I ever thought possible. The human body is amazing. In less than 2 weeks I feel like I have made a full recovery from a pretty major surgery. I haven't taken any pain medication in days and even then I was taking the anti-inflammatory that I was prescribed to help out the leaky boob situation. My incision is healing beautifully all on it's own, there is no need for bandages, staples or steristrips as of last Friday. Luckily I had no issues with blood clots and the swelling in my legs from all of the fluids I was given in the hospital is gone.

I am really grateful to be feeling this good so soon. I am able to care for my baby, tend to the household chores and even cook up a frozen pizza if necessary! ;) I am looking forward to tomorrow when I can officially drive again. I don't want to take the little one out anywhere, but at least I have the option!

No comments: