5.30.2011

Design Inspirations

love the colors in this painting

I love the color combination in this room.  I actually took this picture for a friend that loves the beachy motif and laugh now because I just painted our living room a similar shade.

My Aunt and Uncle had a sunburst mirror when I was little and I loved it.  Now they're super trendy and I still want one for myself.

Can't wait until our kitchen makeover is done!  Our countertop should be in in a week or so.  Love the radius of the counter and the bold print on the chairs.

I love the idea of built-in seating.  I love how casual and cozy this eating area feels.

What can I say?  I have a thing for mirrors!  I would love to replicate this look in our home.

Be still my soul!  I am obsessed with the Lucite table and chrome back chairs.

Love the light fixture in this room and the pops of color.

I love the eclectic feel of this room and love the painting.

Color coordinated bookshelves...need I say more?

I like the traditional pattern mixed with a more modern color palette.  I almost bought this fabric and then realized I couldn't think of a place to put it.  I may or may not regret that choice!

I think this fabric would be great for an upholstered headboard which is on my list of things to do.

This fabric would look so great in our sunroom.

What don't I love in this picture?  I want to do an upholstered panel like this in our dining area to help with acoustics.  Love the yellow, gray and teal.  Love the cute little owl.

1 comment:

Marina said...

I notice you love very happy colors. ;) I'm sure there's a reason for that....