1.01.2012

My Kind Of Resolution

A couple of years ago I read on a friends blog about a different type of new years resolution.  It was suggested that you pick a word for the year instead of other goals that typically just set you up for failure.  It's funny how the process of picking a word works, it seems like once you start trying to think up a word one will just stick out in your mind.  Then, as you meet trials and triumphs throughout the year you can see where the word of the year helped you or took on a new meaning.

I have been thinking about my word for 2012 on and off for the last few weeks and this one just stood out-
Grow.  I know there will be many opportunities for me to grow in the year 2012
and I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

mary had a... said...

i love this idea! what a great word choice too! xoxo

Connie said...

Excellent word! I love the word "resolution" I can't believe I have been doing this for five years!