1.19.2012

Wasting Time

A.K.A. What I've been up to lately-
Jessica Simpson bag...a possibility.
 Shopping for the perfect "Mom Bag"...I refuse to carry a diaper bag unless I find one that is super fabulous.  So far no luck.
I didn't even make it a whole day in this get up.
 Complaining about maternity clothes.  Luckily I didn't invest in many pieces because I still hate them all.  I mean, is this a shirt or dress?!  Super UN-flattering.
Years and years of writing.
 Typing up my Nana's writings.  My Nana was an exceptional poet...we are lucky to have page after page of her original writings.  Ugly cry count: 1.  I consider this quite the accomplishment.  My Dad's family is compiling all of her writings into a book to be printed.


You don't know Mitt about Mitt...props to my bro for that slogan.  Can we please get that on a t-shirt?!
Attending political events.  Okay, so just one since the whole Bachman thing months ago...but I'm pretty sure I've met my lifetime quota.  That would be the hubs and myself in the bottom left hand corner. Don't be fooled into thinking that I stood the whole time.  At some point one of my nieces got tired and I volunteered to take her to sit down in the back.
One of the fabrics for Lo's room.  The series of fabrics that I chose is named "Roco Beat"...if you know my family you can appreciate the humor there.  If you're just blog stalking, sorry you won't get the joke!
Convincing myself that I need to be nesting.  I don't know when that whole phase is supposed to happen but I think I might have skipped over it.  I did finally settle on a group of fabrics for nursery decor and purchased them.  Mimi is already whipping up baby bedding as I type this.
Please don't sell out before I get my buns in gear... I can't just have a wood tone or white crib for my child's nursery.
Talking about ordering this sleek navy blue crib.  You would think that I would have learned my lesson after the gray crib of my dreams sold out forcing me to go back to the drawing board for the entire nursery scheme...but sadly, no!  Maybe I'll order it tomorrow...or the day after that, or the day after that.  

And lastly, compiling a list of more people than I would like to admit to for the baby shower.  I haven't done one since my wedding 8+ years ago and I don't care to do another one for a very long time.  You're always going to forget someone or offend someone...or how about the person that you DO invite that wonders why you did.  Too much pressure!  In all seriousness, I am looking forward to the baby extravaganza in a few weeks.

So to sum it up- baby, baby, baby, baby and BABY!  Oh heavens, I've turned into THAT person.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric!!!!!! You are making me nervous, buy that crib!!!