1.05.2012

Making It Official

Well, this week has been about making the move official.  The Hubs started his new gig and our house is officially on the market.  It has been a crazy few weeks of moving, unpacking, celebrating holidays and loads and loads of paperwork.  I will be so glad when the house sells but in the meantime, we have been blessed with a wonderful listing agent and fabulous neighbors who continue to look after our home.  I got a call at close to 11:00 the other night from my neighbor asking if we were at our Horse Country home.  I told her that we weren't and she informed me that the lights were on in our house.  The listing agent must have accidentally left them on and my neighbor went over there at 11:00 and turned them off for us.  They really are good people.  Now, if our mail would just start coming to our new address we will be set! 

No comments: