6.14.2012

A Day With The Kidlets

Since Bab and Roc were out of town I got a chance to spend the day with the littles. Luckily, my favorite teenager of all time just happened to want to spend the day with me so I had an extra set of hands. We went to the splash pad that apparently wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, but I think the kids played for a solid hour. After that we went over to this huge covered playground...the kids seemed to enjoy that the most.

Then we got lunch. I let everyone choose where they wanted to eat, I figured that would be a real treat! Lucky for me, the boys decided on one restaurant and the girls decided on another so I only had to go to 2 places to hold up my end if the deal.

Once we got home the kids devoured their meals and then it was time for more play. The boys went off and did their own thing and the girls played in the sprinklers followed by a spa day. The spa day included a bath with cucumbers for their eyes (but they ate them instead!), facials and nail painting. Lo even got to have a bath with the big girls.

We were all pretty exhausted after all that fun...Lo slept through nail treatments. Oh well, there's always next time!

No comments: