7.20.2012

Cradle Cap Cure

At almost four months old I thought we were out of the woods with any threats of cradle cap...wrong!  I thought I felt a little bumpiness on her scalp a few days before the flakes showed their ugly face but Hubby said I was being obsessive. Who, me?!  Sure enough, a few days later I saw the flakiness of what I assume was cradle cap.  In 2 days it was completely gone and I'll tell you how-
olive oil.
Yep, I basted Lo's head in olive oil and then gently massaged her scalp with her little hairbrush then shampooed her hair.  I did this twice because, well, I'm obsessive!  Anywho,it's completely gone. The only problem is, I think I created a diva in the process.  She sure does love having baby spa treatments done!

I decided to do a treatment at the last minute before she was going to bed (hence her in jammies and a swaddle blanket). She loved having her hair shampooed over and over though and was quite relaxed for bed! 

No comments: