7.17.2012

Cereal

Lo had her first taste of cereal on July 17th.  She has her 4 month well visit on the 24th so her pediatrician told us to start her on cereal a week before the visit.  She did better than I expected,especially since she was sleepy when I realized we hadn't given her any yet..  I didn't expect that she would keep any cereal in but I think she may have gotten a tiny bit!  It was adorable, but I'm sure that I am not biased in any way.
The after math.
Yes, her first meal was served in a pampered chef bowl...how fitting!

Happy girl with a full belly.

The next time we gave her cereal we mixed a little pear juice in with it (her ped told me to give her an ounce per day) and she seemed to like that a whole lot better.  She took down a pretty good bit during that session.  Each day she gets better and better with the eating thing...practice makes perfect!

No comments: