11.20.2012

Daddy's Little Model

**Blogger says I've exceeded my 1GB limit for pictures and I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. Until then, I will continue to update sans pictures.

Our sweet little lady is now 8 months old! She is the cutest girl I've ever seen!

At 8 months Lo:
*Scoots backwards when on her belly. She sill does the swimming motion when she gets excited for a toy but has yet to figure out the forward crawl...and we don't mind one little bit!

*Babbles- still mostly "dada" and "baba" sometimes she throws in "T" sounds or "papa" or "gaga". It varies.

*Sleeps like a champ but insists on it being in her crib or pack n play. She isn't a fan of sleeping on people or on random beds or in her carseat. She goes down around 7:00 and wakes around 6:30 or 7:00 for a bottle and then sleeps until 9 or 10:00.

*Loves to eat and thinks that she is supposed to eat anytime she sees anyone with food. We give her anything we have within reason but her aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents like to sneak her sweets and candy. She isn't picky either- she'll eat it all!

*Other random things- still loves new faces, has the spunkiest little laugh/squeal, favorite toys are still her bird toy and the teacup and petite fours from her tea set, is ticklish on the back of her neck, adores her cousins, is completely enthralled with her Daddy and her Mimi, refuses to wear shoes...still, sits up all by herself and can even maneuver over on her side/back/stomach from the sitting position if something is striking her fancy, loves to crinkle paper/plastic...definitely her favorite.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

blogger did the same crap to me - I cried, I yelled, and I fussed at my computer! then I created another gmail account and made it an admin and started posting pics again! Stupid blogger