11.15.2012

Thankful Thursday

Precious little Lo yawning
I am so grateful for so many, many things but today I am most thankful for pictures.  I have always loved photos, I think that it goes back to my Grandma Hazel...she could have had a very successful career with the paparazzi!  I cannot imagine not being able to capture little moments in time with pictures.  Pre-baby I loved to sit down on days off of work and thoughtfully put pictures to paper to make beautiful scrapbooks to enjoy.  These days I love looking at the recent folders on my desktop looking at pictures of my baby who is growing way too fast.  I look at pictures from just a month or two ago and I think my heart will just break because I miss that teeny tiny baby and she'll never be that little again.  But then I think about how much I enjoy her now that she is starting to scoot backwards and jabbers all day (mostly da-da and ba-ba).  I also love looking at my wedding pictures, it feels like another lifetime because it feels so long ago.  Anywho, I'm not sentimental with many objects, but if my house were on fire the only "things" I would try to save are my photos, my precious memories.

No comments: