11.11.2012

Week and Weekend In Review

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last while you know that last week we voted.  This was the longest campaign I have ever lived through and boy did it seem never ending! I think that everyone was ready for it to be over...that might have been the only thing that all sides could agree one.  President Obama was re-elected.   In other news, a local candidate rented a bounce house for our precinct and I think it was brilliant.  I only wish that Lo could have enjoyed it.  Next time...
And, in case you missed the cutest voting duo in the history of the world-
Other than voting last week we also- worked, did lots of painting, had a successful cub scout activity, fed the missionaries (who are absolutely precious), had a triple date to go shooting and watch a movie.
We also got to spend time with Kelc, I'm pretty sure that I couldn't love another person more than I love that girl.  I can only hope that my Lo will be half as good as Kelc.  She is beautiful inside and out!

We visited with Bab and Roc's crew...including Roc's sister that lives out west now.  Our baby was given/snuck chocolate chip cookie, brownieand candy corn while at their house. Lo learned to click her tongue right before bed on Saturday night.  Maybe from the sugar high?! 

Today Robert was called to be the first counselor in the Elders Quorum presidency in our ward. I really love our ward that we are currently in and enjoy the friendships that we have made.

And, don't want to jinx it BUT our realtor called and said that we should be getting an offer on our house this week from the people that looked at it this morning.  We were so happy that we both cried.  So, pray for us people!

No comments: