11.01.2012

Thankful Thursday

It's November which means that it's time for a whole lot of gratitude. I love this time of year and all that it brings- but I especially love the calm, slowing of November...the calm before the storm!

Here are some things that I am grateful for:

*Family- they take the cake, let's just get that straight right off the bat! I have the best family and I am so grateful for each of them. I am constantly amazed by the love and support that they show me, the Hubs and especially Lo.

*Holidays- it gives us a good excuse to go over the top with ordinary things. I love decorating for them, preparing for them weeks before and cooking up special dishes for them. Of course all of it is done to make special memories.

*Internet access- I don't know how I would make it through the day without the Internet. Go tell that to 10 year old me, it didn't even exist then! From checking news/weather, getting directions to a location, connecting with people via social media/e-mail to looking up recipes for dinner. It sure makes life easy!

No comments: