12.21.2011

On The Verge

I could be the closest I've ever been to a nervous breakdown this morning.  I couldn't sleep last night, my mind racing with last minute thoughts- did I get everything done that I needed to before the big move?  I finally got up at 6:45 and just got moving.  I put away most of what I could recall from my nights mental to-do list.

Last night Hubby and I cleaned out and tried to organize the garage in such a manner that when the movers pack it it won't take us 10 years to figure it out.  My house looks like a tornado came through it, all of the furniture is in the middle of each room.  Of all days, I got called in for an appointment that I absolutely could not get out of this morning so my visiting teaching companion is coming to sit with the movers while I'm gone.  When I get back home I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself.  There will be no TV, no furniture, no books or magazines.  All I will have is the internet on my phone and/or laptop...how long will I be able to entertain myself on the internet while sitting on the floor?!  Hubby has to work a full day today so it's just me until he gets home or until Bab gets here to help me clean this place.  My Bab is coming to clean this place like no other.  Hopefully it'll be so sparkly that it'll sell quickly!

All of the preliminary inspections have been completed for the relocation company.  Now we just wait to hear what, if anything, needs to be fixed on the home.  We will then do repairs and list the house as soon as we get them completed.  Oh, and it's raining today...yay!

1 comment:

Connie said...

You sure have a lot happening in a short amount of time! Are you in your Nana's house yet? I hope you have a wonderful New Year! I always enjoy stopping by your spot here!