12.19.2011

Glucose

I passed the glucose test!  I was so nervous to take the test because I heard all sorts of terrible stories about people failing and how horrendous the liquid is that you have to drink.  I don't know, I didn't think it was bad at all.  My OB has the fruit punch flavor, I chugged it in a matter of seconds like taking a shot and I didn't eat or drink the day of the test because I was scared it would cause me to fail.  While I waited my hour out I was seen by my nurse and doctor.  Little Lady looks just fine, her heart rate was at 136 beats per minute this time.  She is measuring a little small but the doctor said it was nothing to be alarmed about, he seems to think that she'll make up for lost time once I hit 28 weeks.  It really isn't a surprise to me because both of our families are a little on the petite size...with the exception of our heads!  I did finally gain a little weight, I think I gained 3 pounds.  Anyway, everything looks great!

1 comment:

Emily W said...

Our girl was measuring small around this time as well. She has more than caught up now though. She went from the 10th percentile to the 63rd!