12.29.2011

Christmas Round 2

We were finally able to celebrate with the Hubs side of the family...everyone was illness free so we enjoyed a nice afternoon together.  We chatted, went to lunch at a new restaurant, came back to our place and opened gifts and just enjoyed each others company.  We got some nice gifts but I was especially looking forward to the bag of good chocolate that my mother-in-law is notorious for.  Little lady got the baby bullet (that makes homemade baby food) and a fancy baby monitor that senses movement, tells the temperature in the nursery and acts as a night light among other things.

And...who's ready for another awkward maternity photo?!?  I am trying really hard to poke out my stomach.  I mean, there's no doubt that it's getting bigger but it really hasn't rounded out yet.  I still have my belly button for crying out loud!  I still have to tell people that I'm pregnant, not that I'm complaining.  I have 3 more month to go and she'll make up for lost time. Let's just cross our fingers that my belly is a little less awkward looking soon because the time for maternity photos is quickly approaching.
27 weeks- it should go without saying that these pants are pajamas and I would never leave the house in them...I was just too lazy to change into real clothes but thought a pic in front of the tree was necessary.
This picture also doubles as proof that I did breakdown and put up a tree.  I actually snagged my small tinsel tree out of boxes before the movers put them in the attic.  And, all of the ornaments were in a get rid of it bag that I made last year and never got to give away. It will definitely make for easy clean up!

No comments: