12.04.2011

'Tis The Season

After we got home I realized that we didn't get a picture.  Just pretend that we don't look exhausted at this point!
The ladies out of the group, I stole this picture from a friend.  The lady in the white and I are due at the same time.
For Christmas parties!  The Hubs and I attended his work Christmas party last Friday at a swanky hotel on the river.  We had a good time hanging out with his co-workers and their plus ones, eating good food and buying really expensive Coca-Cola from the bar.  Okay, the last one was a lie but a necessity...we were thirsty!  Shell, her beau, myself and the Hubs shopped for last minute accessories pretty much all day  and then later Shell and I had our makeup done.

I would like to add that I only found out about this party the evening before hence the plain black maternity dress.  Also, I was going to wear metallic gold peep toe pumps and decided that my pregnant body would stage a revolt if I did that to myself.  I probably should have sucked it up but at least I was comfortable!

No comments: