3.05.2012

I'm A Wreck

So today I was out running errands with my Mom, sister and niece. After we finished all of our miscellaneous stops I took all parties back to their vehicles that were parked at the mall where we all met. As I pulled into the spot next to my mom's car I made contact with her vehicle. I was so aggravated with myself, a completely careless mistake! And, worst of all, I was driving Hubby's car. He was really sweet about it when I called to report the bad news. When he got home from work, he took a magic eraser to the fender and you can't really tell that it ever happened. Yay! I mean, compared to the time that I literally ran over his sports car with my Jeep this time seems like a breeze! And, for the record...the only 2 fender benders that I have ever been in (that were my fault) have been with family member's vehicles. So, to all my family...this is your warning!
Before the magic eraser

No comments: